Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Skullery of Nightmares (Ebay Store) PINK Care Bears Charm Bracelet REVIEW

I ordered from The Skullery of Nightmares Ebay Store!
I ordered the Pink Care Bears Charm Bracelet for £5.99 + £3.50 postage from Ebay store The Skullery of Nightmares.

Photo from Ebay
<3 It is absolutely adorable and I'm very pleased with it! <3


The construction is very good, and the chain is decorated abundantly and beautifully with pearls, charms, hearts, stars and the two Pink Care Bears.


The details are fantastic, like the heart shaped clasp, and the cute beads. 
The clasp was a bit tricky to figure out at first, but I soon learned the manoeuvre - with the effect that the clasp is very good - it doesn't open up unless you want it to! 

I only have one comment, and that is that I wish that the charms where fastened to the chain all the way up to the clasp (no bare chain), since the bracelet is so heavy, gravity takes its toll and the bracelet often hangs upside down - with the effect that the only real visible part of the bracelet is the cute heart clasp.

But apart from that, this is my favourite bracelet for the moment! I really love the details. Laura K is obviously a very skilled artisan! I'm looking forward to ordering more from her in the future :).

Would have gotten 5/5 if the bracelet was constructed with charms all the way to the clasp! :)

Review:
Did the items match the pictures on Ebay? 5/5 Absolutely! Very good and accurate photos.
Where the items of good quality? 5/5 Very good quality, durable, good clasp that does not open.
How was the sellers communication? 5/5 Very good.
Cost versus quality? 5/5 Very good value for your money!

I highly recommend this seller! :D
Me loooove!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...